• Border Control
• Suite surveillance
• Security Monitoring of remote locations
• Mining, Oil and gas
• pipeline monitoring/control
BGAN not included, click here to add the 9502
The CPN Enclosure M2M Dual Mode LTE Battery Backup includes a Hughes 9502 two piece terminal that provides reliable IP connectivity over the Inmarsat Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) and the industrial grade LTE gateway AirLink® LX 60. The AirLink® LX 60 is the industry’s lowest power LTE gateway.
The CPN Enclosure M2M Dual Mode LTE Battery Backup integrates all necessary passive components to feed an internal mounted Hughes 9502 satellite modem and the LTE gateway with the required power.
The Dual-Mode operation delivers failover capabilities with automatic switching between cellular networks and the BGAN service. All components are installed inside the CPN Enclosure to be protected against harsh weather conditions.
The system also includes in addition an industrial power supply and a powerful Battery Backup to protect the system against external power failures. The transmission of Data will be ensured for a limited time, even when the external power source is interrupted at the unmanned site.
The CPN Enclosure M2M Dual Mode LTE Battery Backup is a costeffective, always-on, real-time, high-speed M2M terminal which contains:
• Double circuit Breaker
• Phoenix 120 Watt AC/DC industrial power supply (QUINTPS/1AC/24DC/5/CO)
• PULS uninterruptible power supply (UPS) (PULS UBC 10.241)
• Moxa unmanaged switch (EDS-205A-T)
• AirLink® LX 60 LTE gateway
• IP 66 protected for installations in harsh environments
• Easy to install
• Dual Loop High Gain Antenna (gain 10dBI) for LTE Operation, 698-960 and 1710-2700 MHz