SatStation Four Bay Desktop Charger - Iridium 9555
- Perfect for those who will be at remote locations for long periods of time
- Ideal accessory for any user who absolutely needs a charged battery at all times
Whether you work in the Public Service sector or the private sector, your ability to be effective depends on the reliability of your communications systems. And while your Iridium satellite phone keeps you connected when no one else can, we have all experienced the frustration of having them run "out of juice" when we need them the most. The SatStation Iridium Battery Charger is the only standalone charging solution for the Iridium 9555 satellite phone. It is the perfect solution for those who need to charge multiple BAT20801 batteries simultaneously Vehicular mounting kits and DC chargers are available as options.
- Capable of conditioning and rapid charging Iridium batteries in the same unit, in a single process without ever draining the BAT20801 battery
- Charge at current rates recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- Be suitable to operate at the office (AC) as well as in the vehicle (DC)
- Switch to a maintenance mode once the battery is fully charged. In the maintenance mode the battery is kept at peak condition for as long as it is left on the unit, without ever overcharging or overheating
- 6” x 3.75” x 1.25”
- 8 oz.
- Operating Temperature : -20° C to +50° C
- Storage Temperature : -10° C to +70° C
- Relative Humidity : 95% maximum non condensing
- Input Plug : 2.5 mm center positive socket
- Input Electrical (to charger) : 12V DC ±20% 800 mAh ±10%
- Switching Power Circuit : On board to minimize heat generation
- Charging System (battery alone) : High current charge with regularly spaced negative pulses
- Charging Chemistries : Indistinctively charges Ni-Cd and/or NiMH Batteries
- Dual Power Source AC-DC : Operate indistinctively from AC and/or DC
- Transformer power : Input 120V AC 60 HZ 15 Watts, output 12V DC 800 mAh
- Cord : 6 ft 22 AWG x 2C, 90C