Intellian i6 Marine Satellite Television System
- Fully Automated System
- Fastest Search Algorithm
- Easy antenna control using PC interface
Different models of the product available. Prices may vary. Please contact us for more information.
The i6 and i6P antennas are designed for vessels at or over 70 feet in length, but are smaller than most antennas for vessels this size. Boaters or crew members can enjoy satellite television at sea without confusing setups or troublesome wiring issues; simply turn on the television and flip through the channels. Connecting to the same satellite providers you already know and use at home, the intellian i6 series is a great way to provide tv on your vessel.
Like other Intellian antennas i6 series antennas offer innovative Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) capabilities, which allow you to receive signals in even in rougher seas. For high quality tv with easy installation and operation, trust Intellian.
Fully Automated System
Automatic satellite search and identification function.
2-axis step motor for manipulating the pedestal.
High Quality Antenna
60cm diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band (10.7 ~ 12.75GHz) satellite signal.
LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization.
Enabling powerful signal gain.
Unsurpassed Dynamic Tracking
Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) by rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor.
Fastest Search Algorithm
Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm.
Statistical search algorithm.
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
High speed identification employing a DVB decoder.
QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signal.
Built-in GPS System
Embedded GPS allowing the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the system.
New Antenna Control Unit
Easy satellite information change and update.
Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis.
Easy antenna control using PC interface.
Reliable power supply to the antenna.
Embedded HD module and TriSat function.
- Additional Models & Parts Available:
- i6 US System B4-609AA
- i6P Auto Skew B4-619Q
- i6PE Extended Elevation B4-629Q
- i6W 2-axis Global B4-619W2
- i6W 2-axis Global
- i6/i6P/i6W/s6HD Empty Dome S2-6110
- i6/i6P/i6W/s6HD Empty Dome S2-6111
- ADU 70 x 72 cm (27.5"x 28.3")
- ADU - Antenna Dish 60 cm (23.6")
- BDU 178 x 217 x 54 mm (7" x 8.5" x 2.1")
- ADU 20 kg ( 44 lbs)
- BDU1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)
Usage Control Features
- Display 2 Line, 20 character VFD module
- Control Key 5 Integrated Push Buttons
- Receiver Interface 6 USB Ports (USB A Type)
- Power Input 9.0 ~ 30.0V DC (Typ. 30W, Max 50W)
- GPS Interface Built-In (NMEA 0183 GPS)
- Remote Control Interface Available
- Operating Temp. Range -15˚C to +55˚C (+5˚F to +131˚F)
- Storage Temp. Range -25˚C to +70˚C (-13˚F to +158˚F)
- Frequency Ku-Band (10.7 ~ 12.75 GHz)
- Ship's Motion ±25° Roll, ±15° Pitch
- Azimuth Range 680°